ATC Systems Ltd is one of the largest Controls Systems Houses on the island of Ireland and offers a wide range of market leading products that will provide engineered solutions for the control of services within any building environment. Built on repeat business, ATC delivers new build and long-term maintenance contracts including the installation of smart controls to manage lighting, heating, refrigeration and other specialist energy consuming equipment.
Due to continued business expansion, we have several vacancies within our Service & Commissioning department.
KEY EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
Reporting to Senior Management, you would be part of a team with the responsibility to ensure projects are delivered to scope and on time including final commissioning and handover.
In addition to being fully conversant with and able to program a BMS system from conception, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate self-management, project management and innovation skills.
The primary requirements are:
- Degree / HND / ONC in engineering – ideally electrically biased
- 2+ years’ experience of Trend.
- To understand control panel design, manufacture, design and testing.
- Knowledge of instrumentation and integration to 3rd party systems
- Ability to modify strategies and experience of front end graphics
- A full clean driving licence is essential
- Ability to work well independently and/or as part of a team
A sociable and positive person with strong communication skills, able to work to deadlines would be most suited to this role.
Ad hoc travel may be required but the aim is to work locally where possible. In return, you may expect the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Fully expensed Company Car / Car Allowance
- 21 days holidays plus stat days
- Overtime entitlement
- Nest Company pension
- Engineering laptop and phone
If you’re interested in joining a leading-class team, then please respond below with CV and cover letter detailing why you believe yourself to be a good fit for our business.