ATC Systems Ltd is one of the largest Controls Systems Houses on the island of Ireland and offers a wide range of market leading products that will provide engineered solutions for the control of services within any building environment. Built on repeat business, ATC delivers new build and long-term maintenance contracts including the installation of smart controls to manage lighting, heating, refrigeration and other specialist energy consuming equipment.
To provide support to our commissioning, service and maintenance department we will provide training to develop skills in panel build, fault finding, HVAC systems and Building Energy Management Systems.
Key Areas of Development
- To understand control panel design, manufacture, design and testing.
- To assist within the commissioning department assisting in point to point testing.
- To assist in carrying Planed Preventative Maintenance.
- To assist and develop skills in fault find & rectify plant issues.
- To understand Building Management System (BMS).
- To understand how the BMS interacts with the plant & equipment.
- To successfully complete Day Release to HNC Level Qualification.
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent.
- Completed a minimum of 2 years in a formal apprenticeship or training scheme in an engineering environment.
- Health and Safety qualification is desirable
- Effective communicator with specialist and non-specialist colleagues
- Commitment to continuous personnel improvement and recognised quality standards
- Ability to work well independently and/or as part of a team
- Flexible to meet business demands
- Good time management skills
- Clean Driving License
If you’re interested in joining a leading-class team, then please respond below with CV and cover letter detailing why you believe yourself to be a good fit for our business.