It is the policy of our organisation to use the quality management system to continually improve the processes that allow us to provide goods and services for our customers. The Company success depends on our customers, we need to understand their current and future needs and strive to exceed their expectations.
In order to meet this objective we must review both internally and with our customers the level of service we provide to ensure it meets their requirements. The information obtained from these reviews will be analysed and improvement projects set in place or training needs will be identified and training plans formulated.
The Company will improve its service and quality of product by continual development and training of its staff. A training programme shall be developed for each employee, which will be reviewed with each employee annually. The information obtained from the customer non- conformances and direct meetings with the customers shall also be used to evaluate the employees training requirements.
ISO9001 is a key part of the Company’s procedures and processes the company has now progressed to the EN ISO 9001:2008 standard and this will ensure we have the processes in place to develop our products and services to meet our customer’s requirements now, and their future expectations. All company employees shall be fully involved in the operation of the EN ISO9001-2008 system.
The Managing Director shall have overall responsibility for ensuring the success of the processes and the implementation of the quality system, the department managers shall be responsible for ensuring the success of the processes in their department and developing the improvement action plans.
We shall involve our suppliers and sub contractors in our continual improvement and action plans and encourage their full participation. Regular meetings shall be held with the financial institutions supporting the company to ensure they are aware of how the company is performing and of our future financial requirements and plans.
This policy is approved by the undersigned and is supported by all the levels of management within the organisation. All personnel shall be guided by the contents of the quality management system and no deviation from the methods and procedures set down shall be permitted.
All directors and employees accept our responsibilities towards the prevention of injury or ill health of any individuals or parties that may be affected by our activities.
We are committed to the continual improvement of our OHSAS 18001 management system and the OHSAS performance, and will ensure that there are sufficient resources available to ensure that we can maintain this commitment.
We will comply to the legal requirements and other requirements to which ATC Systems Ltd subscribes and that these are taken into account in establishing, implementing and maintaining the OHSAS18001 management system.
Our objectives are to:
- Maintain accident level below 1% throughout calendar year of 2016 / 2017.
- To increase the amount of site self risk assessments being completed by the field engineers, and make the reporting of near-misses more common.
- To increase the frequency of site inspections carried out by the safety co-ordinator.
- To reach the point when no items are stored on any floor space within office areas, thus eliminating trip hazards.
The progress of these objectives will be recorded on OHSASD06 by the safety co-ordinator and reviewed by management during their management review meetings.To identify hazards, assess risk and implement audits to continually improve our working practices to reduce or eliminate those risks.To ensure safe systems of work together with information, instruction and training as required. To take every opportunity to discuss matters affecting health and safety with all our staff and involve our employees in continual improvement of health and safety.
The Management team will review the Health and Safety Policy annually to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to our working practices.
ATC Systems Ltd is committed to minimising the impact of it’s activities on the environment. The key points of it’s strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise it’s waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of it’s fleet vehicles , and the source of it’s power requirements.
- Actively encourage re-use and recycling both internally, and amongst it’s customers and suppliers.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company and it’s activities.
- The company will implement training for it’s staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the company.