PWC Merchant Square Belfast

  • Location:
  • Northern Ireland
  • Main Contractor:
  • Gilbert Ash
  • M&E Contractor:
  • Michael Nugent Ltd
Located in the city centre the new building will offer 200,000 sq feet of Grade A office accommodation across 9 floors with space for 3,000 people. 70% of the building will be practice space whilst the remaining 30% will be amenities including a Wellbeing Suite, Meeting Rooms, Service Areas and circulation space. ATC Systems Ltd were awarded the contract for the BEMS system and Building Services Integration.